If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Hot Wheels BAT-POD 1 64 Scale Motorcycle with Rider by Hot Wheels
- Megahouse Pokemon Nurse Joy & Chansey GEM PVC Figure
- Marvel Universe Astonishing X-Men - Wolverine Bust
- 1350 excavator Portonss 6 Channel 1 18RC Metal Bulldozer Charging RC Car Model Kids Toys Birthday Gifts
- Smallbeefly Winter Super Soft Lightweight Blanket Cute Penguins on Iceland at Arctic Snowy Frozen Climate Kids Illustration Oversized Travel Throw Cover Blanket 60 x50 Sky bluee White Black
- Kwidzyn 19 tested 1920 Germania (Stamps for collectors)
- YFQH Drone,Folding GPS drone long battery life 720P 1080P surround aerial camera remote control aircraft four-axis aircraft
- McFarlane Toys Twisted Land of Oz Action Figure Wizard with Scientist
- B Baosity Fashion Normal Skin Obvious Muscle Line Male Nude Body Action Figures Parts for 1 3 BJD DOD LUTS SSDF Dollfie
- Pokemon Center Original - Soft Jacket for iPhone 5 (japan import)
- 2001-2013 Leaf Illustrations TAKESHI NAKAMURA EDITION
- Knitter's Pride 11 8mm Cubics Platina Double Pointed Needles, 8
- JAYE Foldable Remote Control Drone,WIFI 1080P Wide-Angle Camera Altitude Hold Headless Mode 3D Flip Foldable RC Quadcopter,White
- Asahi windshield knuckle visor [address V125S] [part number] AD-11
- Flameer 4 Set Unpainted Vinyl 20inch Reborn DIY Kits Head Arm Full Legs Baby Doll
- Cheatwell Kids 'Safe-Cracker' Challenging Number Puzzle
- Learning Advantage 8211 QUIZMO Vocabulary Card
- JXXDDQ 2 Steps Solid Wood Ladder Stool Multifunction Change shoes Bench 150kg Capacity (Green)
- 3D LED Night Light Table Desk Lamps 3D Optical Illusion Visual Lamp 7 colors Touch Table Desk Lamp for Christmas Birthday Gift Elephant
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.