If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- KISS FC - 32bit Flight Controller V2
- Modern bluee Green Coffee Striped Quilted Cotton Sofa Cover for Living Room slipcovers canape Couch Chair Furniture Covers SP5077 Light bluee Stripe, 90cm210cm
- Bizonal (Allied Cast) block1a (complete.issue.) 1949 Hanover Fair (Stamps for collectors)
- Diamond Quartz Analog Chess Clock - BLACK by The House of Staunton
- Dapol 4D-009-003D BR Class 121 W55029 BR bluee Grey (DCC-Fitted)
- Centishop DIY dollhouse,Beautiful Diary DIY Cabin K-040 Handmade Villa Model Innovative Play House Toys for Kids Birthday Toy Cottage.
- Doraemon talking doll Sanrio store plush kawaii 2016 NEW Japan Import
- YuGiOh Pyredech Mech Shiryu (BP02EN122) Battle Pack 2 War of the Giants 1st Edition Rare
- ALUA- Solid Wood Step Stool Home Folding Indoor Thickening Multi-Function Ladder Creative Furniture
- Fujimi model color plastic model Special EASY-SPOT 3
- IBalody Length 76cm Oversized Creative RC Scorpion Car Remote Control Big Foot Climbing Car Stunt Car Toys Vehicle Birthday Festival Gifts for Kids 6+
- 3x4M LPKH Tarpaulin Tarp Sheet Transparent Tarpaulin Thickened Waterproof Plastic Sheet Window Balcony Crop Tarpaulin Shade Cloth (Size 2X10m)
- 50 INIGO MONTOYA Deck Predectors Max Predect GLOSS Sleeves 1-Pack - Standard Magic the Gathering Size Hello, my name is
- X-Small Women's Classic Sexy Wonder Lady Large
- Infinity ( 331) Combined Army Zerat (MULTI Sniper) (1)
- Games Workshop 99120299044 Age of Sigmar Anvilgard Tabletop and Miniature Gaming
- Modern Sofa Cover All-Inclusive Slip-Resistant Cheap Sofa Towel Elastic Corner Sofa Sectional Covers Spandex Sofa Slipcover 1PC 22, Four seat Sofa
- WCHUANG Animal Decor Plush Throw Blanket for Adults Horse Running Through Water Bed Couch Throw Blanket bluee Ocean Warm Blanket Sofa Throw Blanket, 60 80
- Fityle 70cm Ball-Jointed Dolls Clothes Jacket Sweater Jeans Set for Hound DZ70 DOI
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.