If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- ETbotu Drone Camera,RunCam 2 RunCam2 Ultra HD 1080P 120 Free 16G SD Wide Angle WiFi Link Camcorder FPV Camera for QAV210 Quadcopter Racing Drone RC - Silver
- Tiny swords dance-ONLINE-swords man who rubber strap collection No. 1 bullet BOX products 1 BOX = 12 pieces, all 10 types
- Hello Kitty Clutch Purse Tin Carry-All - Designs Vary by Tin Box
- Heritage Kids Sequin Bow Dec Pillow, gold
- 11\ Assorted Crystal Tone Balloons (144 pcs)
- Purple Star Stickers, 1 2 Inch Wide, 1000 Labels on a Roll
- Barker Creek - Office Products 9 x 13 Learning Magnets Kid Board, Red (LM-2913)
- DIY Oil Painting Paint by Number Kit for Adult Kids - Painted Flower Bird,16X20 Inch
- Double Point Dark Patina Knitting Needles 6 5 Pkg-Size 4 3.5mm
- (Adult Medium) Rinat Blacknight New Goalkeeper Jersey
- Clear Charm beast Friends 10 pieces BOX
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.