If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- LEGO Hero Factory redor 7162
- Hot Wheels 2012 New Models 2012 Volkswagen VW Beetle Bug Red Metallic
- Farmerly Modern Sofa Cover All-Inclusive Slip-Resistant Cheap Sofa Towel Elastic Corner Sofa Sectional Covers Spandex Sofa Slipcover 1PC 11, 3 seat
- Spandex Elastic Geometric Universal Sofa Cover L-Shape Slipcovers All-Inclusive Predector Stretch Single Couch Cover Living Room 8, Two Seater
- SWAG Tie Rod Axle Joint Front Fits HYUNDAI Santa Suv 57724-2B000
- LsWOW Warm Blanket Valentine,Cartoon Couple Boy Girl Dating Kissing Hipster Romantic Hearts shoes Sketch Art,Multicolor Warm & Hypoallergenic Washable Couch Bed Throws 50 x60
- Sunnyhome Cartoon Cozy Flannel Blanket 60x32 Inch Vector Cute Ducks Frogs in a Lake Pond Trees Image Kids Nursery Design Artwork Warm Blanket Multicolor
- Caroline's Treasures LH9371BU Great Dane Lunch or Doggie Bag Large bluee
- Neca Trading Card Game - The Nightmare Before Christmas - BOX (36 packs)
- Big Dot of Happiness Go, Fight, Win - Sports - Baby Shower or Birthday Party Photo Booth Props Kit - 20 Count
- coloranimal Big Capacity Neoprene Lunch Food Bag 3D Tennis Printed Extra Pouches
- Lsxlsd Toy Model Marvel Red Venom Slaughter Model Movable Doll Collection Decoration Toy
- 2.4Ghz Radio Remote Control Car High Speed Racing Monster Truck - Best Gift for Kids (color Green)
- Caoyu caoyuHousehold step stool Creative simple folding ladder stool, kitchen stool, portable stool, folding chair, home solid wood bench.
- Holly Personalised Christmas New Year Holiday Party Invitations Invites & Envelopes
- BeatlesStore Et W grey Coat Extra Terrestrial Film Soft Plush Toy Doll
- Magenta Amscan Party Supplies Full Size Caribbean bluee
- G&M Magnifying Glass Desktop Magnifying Giant Ultra-Thin Lens Large Hands Desktop With LED Light Old People Reading Magnifiers Reading Large Mirror A4 Size
- color13 30 x50 Inch Luxury Flannel Fleece Blanket Tulip,Pastel colord Blooming Grungy Uneven Tulip and Poppy Flower Patterns Nature Theme,Red White Weighted for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 50 x60
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.